Sorry!

I've been a bad blogger! I apologize for the lack of posts recently. I hope to have some new recipes up soon.

Meet Hiboux:



She's our new tortie from the East Bay SPCA They're currently having a deal on cat adoption fees, so please check them out if you're looking for a new, furry friend. She's been keeping us very busy!

Also, Melisser's bakery is up and running. Please contact Sugar Beat Sweets if you're in need of some tasty treats in the Bay Area for your special event.



And happy birthday to our comrades Sergio and Lizzi. We had the pleasure of enjoying some awesome vegan food at Sergio and Jo's lovely home this weekend, courtesy of Sergio's mom, and Josh and Emily and their vegan grill. I made a 4-layer, basil-lemongrass cake with tapioca filling and coconut frosting, but unfortunately didn't get any shots of it. I hope everyone enjoyed it!

4 comments:

Tami said...

I've missed your posts. No need to apologize, but I'm glad to see you again.

Beautiful new kitty, too!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife said...

I want to meet Hiboux! Also, thanks for the shout out! woo.

Amy said...

Awwww Hiboux is just adorable!

Erin said...

What a pretty kitty! The basil lemongrass cake sounds...interesting. In a good way, I'm sure.